Join The FishOutLoud Movement
Your privacy will be strictly safeguarded. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand the process of collecting Personal Information and the use of that information by the Company. Should you have any questions regarding the collection and use of Personal Information, you can contact us at EMAIL.
"Personal Data" is defined as any information of any form related to an identifiable individual, or an individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly, particularly through their personal identification number, or one or more of their physical, physiological, intellectual, cultural or economic characteristics or social identity.
"Sensitive Personal Data" is a subset of personal data. It is personal data which reveals, directly or indirectly, the individual's race, ethnicity, political or philosophical views, religious beliefs, union affiliation, criminal record or any data related to their health or sexual life. Sensitive personal data requires more rigorous treatment by data controllers.
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Platform. As a user, you can browse our Platform to find out more about our Platform. You are not required to provide us with any Personal Data as a user.
We collect Personal Information whenever you provide it to us. This Personal Information may include the following:
• full name;
• e-mail address.
When you use our Platform, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Platform. Such information is typically considered non-personal information. We also collect the following:
• Geographical Information. When you use the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located in and display information with relevant data or advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.
• Automatic Information. We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the Platform from which you entered our Platform, if any, as well as the name of the Platform to which you are headed when you leave our Platform. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Platform provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Platform.
• Log Data. Like many Platform operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Platform ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Platform that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
• Enhancing the quality of services;
• Processing of inquiries;
• Further improvements to services and Platform;
• Carrying out troubleshooting activities;
• Conducting surveys for the purpose of market research; and
• Supplying our customers with information on our products and services.
We may disclose your Personal Information to:
• our employees, consultants and service providers;
• our infrastructure providers; and
• law enforcement and regulatory agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity or as otherwise required by law.
We may use your information in the following ways:
• where it is necessary to perform our contract with you;
• where it is required by law;
• where you have provided consent, provided that you can withdraw this consent at any time; and
• where it is necessary for our legitimate interests as a business.
Our Platform is generally not intended for persons under 13 years of age. Company does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children on its Platform except as permitted under applicable law. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such information be deleted from our records, you may do so by contacting us at EMAIL.
The data of the users of Company is securely protected from unauthorized access. The measures Company take to guarantee that your data is protected from any alterations, accidental or unlawful destruction, and accidental loss. Company always exerts reasonable efforts in order to ensure the protection of your data against misuse, loss or alteration by third parties. But you should also be aware that when information is transmitted over the Internet, transmissions are subject to a certain amount of risk. The security tools employed and the procedures implemented to ensure the limitation of any access to personal and private information. With these tools and procedures, access by unauthorized users is located to prevent it. We are proud to offer security measures that abide by high industry standards. That is why we have not yet received complaints regarding cases of penetration of our security system. But there is always a certain amount of risk of thieves who may thwart the security system we implement.
Please note that subscribers receive email messages from Company informing them of products, improvements, new services offered, notices of scheduled services, etc. Should you choose to opt-out of receiving such emails, you can suspend your subscription.
Company retains personal data for as long as you are a User in order to meet the contractual obligations to you, and for such longer period as may be in legitimate interests and to comply with legal obligations. Our data deletion process is Company enabled and Company is able to remove customer data on request. They capture the customer details via the Company digital menu. Customer when served, their data is moved to the archive. From the Archive, the Company is able to delete at any time. The Company may also remove their entire menu at any time thereby removing all their data.